- Medium flare lashes are used to create fullness and length to the natural lash line. Adding flares to the outer corners of the eyes gives a"cat eye" effect and adds a touch of drama to the eyes.
- Before applying lash strips, measure and trim any excess using MUD Trimming Scissors
- Apply a small amount of lash glue to base of strips or individual lashes. Allow 30-60 seconds of drying time so that glue becomes tacky
- Use MUD Orangewood Sticks to gently guide false eyelashes to base of lash line
- For a dramatic look, use MUD Cake Eyeliner over the lash line